Wednesday, 7 March 2012

a challenge

After much faffing around, and  changing my mind, I have signed up to become a Stampin Up demo.
 This blog is just for my Stampin Up posts, unless they are for my usual challenges, in which case they will still appear on vroncards.



I am waiting for my starter kit to arrive, but these pix are of older cards made with SU products
Sail away stamp from a mini cat, matted onto blue card, then onto a crumpled up and distressed map stamp, then onto a bit of netting from a bag of fruit - makes a good fishing net!
The bird is from Beautiful Season, stmaped on white, painted with watercolour pencils, cut out with a nestabilities die, mounted onto a green card using the top note die, then onto white. Can't remember offhand where the sentiment came from.
Last card uses Just believe, one of my favourite sets. Background scene was sponged using a mix of old retired SU ink spots, with some always artichoke and old olive in the front. Stamp was stamped in black 3 times across the card. Thin mount of silver card, and a square card cut from A4 in always artichoke

1 comment:

  1. Veronica - love love love your Just Believe card. Very clever background colouring. So very very effective. Hope you are enjoying all your SU goodies!!! Enjoy the journey....

    ReplyDelete